THE AUSTRAL LENDING TEAM
With offices in Gladstone and Rockhampton, our focus is to provide local people and businesses with a broker service that truly meets the needs of our clients. Austral Lending Solutions are accredited with 100% of lenders to allow complete flexibility in the solutions that can be offered to clients.
We offer clients solutions for the long term, to help achieve personal or business financial goals. Austral Lending Solutions will offer you solutions that we believe are right for you in your circumstances.
Austral Lending Solutions comprises Carl Weston and the Team.
We are finance and mortgage brokers with two local offices based in Gladstone and Rockhampton, Central Queensland.
What matters to us is helping our clients to reach their financial goals, whatever they may be. We don’t look for a quick solution simply to get your business, we care about our clients future and long term goals. We always offer solutions tailored to meet our clients’ needs. We like to think outside the box.
By choosing Austral Lending Solutions you are making a decision to work with people that care about you and your business and will be able to work with you over many years to come. We are accredited with all lenders which puts us in a very unique position of being able to carry through with our promise of offering the best solution for you.
Our portfolio of lending options spans home loans, business loans, equipment finance, insurance and many other products – so we can handle a single project for you, or your entire portfolio.
Make a positive choice today and contact one of our team at Austral Lending Solutions to take the first steps towards your new future.
Why use Austral Lending Solutions as a broker?
- We are accredited with all lending institutions.
- Rates and fees are same as the banks (due to Australia wide affiliation and network) but our service and advice is better.
- We are local and live locally.
- There is full protection for consumers in using a broker who is accredited with Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (www.mfaa.com.au) and who has a designated dispute resolution process in place (www.cosl.com.au).
- Listen to people.
- Treat people as individuals.
- Family comes first.
- Apply common sense.
- Deal with lenders who will talk common sense and make efficient decisions.
- Act with integrity and provide a smooth, event free lending experience.
A Brief History
Carl started his working life working for SGIO insurance in 1984 after finishing year 12 at St Brendan’s College an
After 3 years as a finance
Helen started work with NAB and married Carl in 1993. She worked for NAB for 10 years throughout Central Qld and in Hervey Bay as a relief staff member. Helen also worked the La Trobe Valley branches after they moved to Victoria in 1995. Helen is a 50 % business partner in Austral Lending and is the bookkeeping and human resource manager for the firm. She also holds a Cert IV in Financial Services.